Home                  Biography                Contact Us                Referral

   Information for patients

     - Endocrine system & hormones
     - Diabetes
     - Bones joints & muscles
     - Heart disease
     - General health
     - High blood pressure

     - PCOS
     - Obesity
     - Osteoporosis
     - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
     - High cholesterol
     - Other Topics



        Online Enquiries Here

    Private Practice Leaflet

        Download Here
        This leaflet is in PDF format.


 - My Polycystic Ovary & Me
 - My Thyroid & Me

  Welcome to the Website of Dr Hisham Maksoud
       MB BCh BAO LRCP & SI (NUI) FRCP (Edinburgh) FRCP (London) FACE MD
I am a Consultant in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Metabolism and General Internal Medicine at the Nottingham Spire Hospital, Lincoln and Nottingham BMI Hospital and The Nuffield Hospital Derby. After graduating from the Royal College of Surgeons Dublin, I gained significant clinical experience in both Diabetes and Endocrinology at the Oxford Teaching Hospitals.

I have a specialist interest in Thyroid disease, PCOS, hirsuitism, diabetes, obesity and endocrine disease. For a list of current clinics see the Biography page, or to arrange an appointment, please click here.
Hisham Maksoud
The purpose of my website is to inform visitors to my site about my current clinical practice, experience, training and research interests.

  Private Practice

The Spire Nottingham Hospital
Tollerton Lane
NG12 4GA

Nuffield Health Derby Hospital
Rykneld Road
DE23 4SN
Tel:   0115 888 3555       Fax:   0115 857 7009

Mayo Clinic  You and Your Hormones  

    Proof you don't need to be overweight to have type 2 diabetes (Daily Mail)
    |     Home     |     Biography     |     Contact Us     |     GP Referral     |    
Designed by Medical Media   

DISCLAIMER: I am happy to see patients referred by their general practitioner but I am sorry I cannot answer unsolicited medical questions or give clinical advice. I regret that such requests will not be answered. Advice should always be sought from your own general practitioner or specialist.